AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead the technology forward

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload CenterNews
Download GTA San Andreas Final patch!
You Cannot View Or Click Links Untill you Log in! So, Please Log In If you haven't Yet!
Translator

Quick Links
General Discussion
Downloads
News
Q&Answers
Tweak Portal
Guests portal
Fun Forum Zone

Most active topics
[GTA: SA] Switch Driver Mod
Restoration Tool
Important Notice
[GTA: SA] Pizza Boy Job Mod
Crysis 3 Comming Soon
Urgent matter
[DEBATE] Do you think GTA IV is Better Than GTA SA
[SS.SniperX]Gaming Machine
Whats wrong with my games?
GTA V trailer #2!
Trusted Organizations
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
Advertisement Notice
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AFOX on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Afox Bot
[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation I_vote_lcap[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation I_voting_bar[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation I_vote_rcap 
AlexTMjugador
[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation I_vote_lcap[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation I_voting_bar[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation I_vote_rcap 
SS.SniperX
kiran pradhan
NikoCousinRoman
sakakibara
mattenias.sk
Thunders
Donation Box
KEEP US ALIVE AND BECOME AN HERO BY A DONATION

You Contribute, We Survive.

[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiran pradhan
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
kiran pradhan

Operating System : Windows XP
Fav. Game : Tom Clancys Series
Gaming Posts : 18
Score : 52
Like(s) : 1
In-Community Since : 2012-09-30

[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation Empty
PostSubject: [FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation   [FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Have you seen this sign on the top left of any post like the following :
+
----
-

Well, thats what the supporting/like/dislike/reputation/voting buttons, Whatever you name it.. You have to use it if you like/dislike any post.. This will help authors to know how much he/she can help.. You can always see his/her reputation, or how much he has god likes in their profile or in messages..
If you have any query, just leave a comment
Thanking You & gHTeam,
Kiran [TAD]
Back to top Go down

[FEATURE]Like & Dislike Buttons or Reputation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFOX :: Discussions/News :: Other-