AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead the technology forward

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload CenterNews
Download GTA San Andreas Final patch!
You Cannot View Or Click Links Untill you Log in! So, Please Log In If you haven't Yet!
Translator

Quick Links
General Discussion
Downloads
News
Q&Answers
Tweak Portal
Guests portal
Fun Forum Zone

Most active topics
[GTA: SA] Switch Driver Mod
Restoration Tool
Important Notice
[GTA: SA] Pizza Boy Job Mod
Crysis 3 Comming Soon
Urgent matter
[DEBATE] Do you think GTA IV is Better Than GTA SA
[SS.SniperX]Gaming Machine
Whats wrong with my games?
GTA V trailer #2!
Trusted Organizations
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
Advertisement Notice
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AFOX on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Afox Bot
Call - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million I_vote_lcapCall - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million I_voting_barCall - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million I_vote_rcap 
AlexTMjugador
Call - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million I_vote_lcapCall - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million I_voting_barCall - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million I_vote_rcap 
SS.SniperX
kiran pradhan
NikoCousinRoman
sakakibara
mattenias.sk
Thunders
Donation Box
KEEP US ALIVE AND BECOME AN HERO BY A DONATION

You Contribute, We Survive.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NikoCousinRoman
Newbie/New Member
Newbie/New Member
NikoCousinRoman

Operating System : Windows 7
Fav. Game : Battlefield Series
Gaming Posts : 13
Score : 21
Like(s) : 2
In-Community Since : 2012-10-28

Call - Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million Empty
PostCall of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million

Monday News : The latest Call of Duty videogame had worldwide salesof more than $500 million in thefirst 24 hours of its release, a new record, game publisher Activision Blizzard said on Friday.
Shares of Activision rose about 3 per cent following the news, even after the company said it remains cautious about the restof 2012 and 2013 due to the macro-economic environment.
The note of caution likely meansActivision is preparing to provide 2013 financial targets that are below Wall Street expectations, Brean Murray, Carret & Co analyst Todd Mitchellsaid. But he expects a strong fourth quarter.
"The combination of the strong Call of Duty and good indications on Skylander (another Activision game) points to a very strong quarter,"Mitchell said.
While Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than$500 million, Microsoft's sci-fi action-shooter Halo 4, launched a week earlier, had sales of$220 million on its first day.
In 2011, Activision reported first-day sales of about $400 million in North America and theUK for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and sales of $1 billionafter 16 days. North America and the UK are Activision's biggest markets, according to Hudson Square analyst Daniel Ernst.
Mitchell said, "I assume the sell-through on (Black Ops II) will be strong enough that it beats last year's launch when you look at first-week sales"
Activision, the world's largest videogame publisher, raised its earnings outlook last week on expectations for strong holiday sales of the new Call of Duty.
As more gamers migrate from console gaming to mobile offerings on tablets and smartphones, the video game industry has seen revenues decline. The performance of high-profile titles like Call of Dutyis being watched closely as a gauge of future demand for thesector.
Activision said on Friday that it believes the new Call of Duty represents "the biggest entertainment launch of the year for the fourth year in a row." It said millions of fans attended more than 16,000 midnight openings at retail stores worldwide on November 13.
Its first-day sales estimate was based on Chart-Track, retail customer sell-through information and internal company estimates. Activision shares were up 29 cents, or almost 3 per cent, at $10.85 in morning trading on Nasdaq.

Click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to visit CODBOII Facebook Fan Page

Copyright (C) Gamers' Hawk 2012
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million :: Comments

Cool

Call of Duty: Black Ops II had first-day sales of more than $500 million

Page 1 of 1