AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead the technology forward

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload CenterNews
Download GTA San Andreas Final patch!
You Cannot View Or Click Links Untill you Log in! So, Please Log In If you haven't Yet!
Translator

Quick Links
General Discussion
Downloads
News
Q&Answers
Tweak Portal
Guests portal
Fun Forum Zone

Most active topics
[GTA: SA] Switch Driver Mod
Restoration Tool
Important Notice
[GTA: SA] Pizza Boy Job Mod
Crysis 3 Comming Soon
Urgent matter
[DEBATE] Do you think GTA IV is Better Than GTA SA
[SS.SniperX]Gaming Machine
Whats wrong with my games?
GTA V trailer #2!
Trusted Organizations
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
Advertisement Notice
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AFOX on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Afox Bot
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcapChoose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_voting_barChoose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap 
AlexTMjugador
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcapChoose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_voting_barChoose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap 
SS.SniperX
kiran pradhan
NikoCousinRoman
sakakibara
mattenias.sk
Thunders
Donation Box
KEEP US ALIVE AND BECOME AN HERO BY A DONATION

You Contribute, We Survive.

Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Best Gaming Optimized AntiVirus
AVG Technologies
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap25%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Avast
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap30%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Avira Free Antivirus
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap0%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Norton
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap10%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Quick Heal
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap0%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ESET NOD32
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap5%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Panda Antivirus
 0% [ 0 ]
Microsoft Security Essentials
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap25%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Spyware Doctor
Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_lcap5%Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Back

AuthorMessage
Afox Bot
Global Administrator/Owner/Bot
Afox Bot

Language : English
Operating System : Windows 7
Fav. Game : Battlefield & GTA Series
Gaming Posts : 82
Score : 675
Like(s) : 19
In-Community Since : 2012-09-17

Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. Empty
PostSubject: Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.   Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 pm

To Participate, Please Comment the number between 1-500 that you get below >>
1 lucky winner will be chosen to win 2500 score & will be named after the BAGA (Best Antivirus For Gaming Award)

Random number (1,500) :

Rules :
1. Do not reload The page to get another number, attempting will lead to discontinuation as a member of Gamers' Hawk as we can catch your ip views
2. Just Vote and comment right contents
3. You must be 13 or older..

Last edited by Gamers' Hawk Bot on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://afox.forumotion.net/
Afox Bot
Afox Bot

Language : English
Operating System : Windows 7
Fav. Game : Battlefield & GTA Series
Gaming Posts : 82
Score : 675
Like(s) : 19
In-Community Since : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.   Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Number : 60
Back to top Go down
https://afox.forumotion.net/
kiran pradhan
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator
kiran pradhan

Operating System : Windows XP
Fav. Game : Tom Clancys Series
Gaming Posts : 18
Score : 52
Like(s) : 1
In-Community Since : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.   Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:31 am

Number : 89
Back to top Go down
SS.SniperX
Causual Member
Causual Member
SS.SniperX

Language : English/Spanish/Françias
Operating System : Windows XP
Fav. Game : 2k Gaming Series, GTA Series, Mass Effect Series
Gaming Posts : 27
Score : 43
Like(s) : 1
In-Community Since : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.   Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 pm

Number 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.   Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming. Empty

Back to top Go down

Choose the Best AntiVirus for gaming.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1