AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead the technology forward

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload CenterNews
Download GTA San Andreas Final patch!
You Cannot View Or Click Links Untill you Log in! So, Please Log In If you haven't Yet!
Translator

Quick Links
General Discussion
Downloads
News
Q&Answers
Tweak Portal
Guests portal
Fun Forum Zone

Most active topics
[GTA: SA] Switch Driver Mod
Restoration Tool
Important Notice
[GTA: SA] Pizza Boy Job Mod
Crysis 3 Comming Soon
Urgent matter
[DEBATE] Do you think GTA IV is Better Than GTA SA
[SS.SniperX]Gaming Machine
Whats wrong with my games?
GTA V trailer #2!
Trusted Organizations
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
Advertisement Notice
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AFOX on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Afox Bot
Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus I_vote_lcapTop 5 Most Dangerous Virus I_voting_barTop 5 Most Dangerous Virus I_vote_rcap 
AlexTMjugador
Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus I_vote_lcapTop 5 Most Dangerous Virus I_voting_barTop 5 Most Dangerous Virus I_vote_rcap 
SS.SniperX
kiran pradhan
NikoCousinRoman
sakakibara
mattenias.sk
Thunders
Donation Box
KEEP US ALIVE AND BECOME AN HERO BY A DONATION

You Contribute, We Survive.

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
acrew

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus   Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Top 5 Complicated Virus!

1. ILOVEYOU

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus ILoveYou
The ILOVEYOU worm (a.k.a. VBS/Loveletter and Love Bug worm), a computer worm written in VBScript, is considered by many as the most damaging worm ever. It started in the Philippines on May 4, 2000, and spread across the world in one day (traveling from Hong-Kong to Europe to the United States), infecting 10 percent of all computers connected to the Internet and causing about $5.5 billion in damage. Most of the "damage" was the labor of getting rid of the virus. The worm arrived in e-mail boxes with the simple subject of "ILOVEYOU" and an attachment "LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs". The Pentagon, CIA, and the British Parliament had to shut down their e-mail systems to get rid of the worm, as did most large corporations.

The worm overwrote important files, as well as music, multimedia and more, with a copy of itself. It also sent the worm to everyone on a user's contact list. This particular worm only affected computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system. While any computer accessing e-mail could receive an "ILOVEYOU" e-mail, only Microsoft Windows systems would be infected. The worm propagates by sending out copies of itself to all entries in the Microsoft Outlook address book. It also has an additional component, in which it will download and execute an infected program called variously "WIN-BUGSFIX.EXE" or "Microsoftv25.exe". This is a password-stealing program which will e-mail cached passwords.

The ILOVEYOU worm is believed to have been written by Burningice & Moon. The Barok trojan horse used by the worm is believed to have been written by dark_tech, a Filipino student of AMA Computer University in Makati, Philippines.

2. Mydoom

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus MyDoom
Mydoom, also known as W32.MyDoom@mm, Novarg, Mimail.R and Shimgapi, is a computer virus affecting Microsoft Windows. It was first sighted on January 26, 2004 and became the fastest-spreading e-mail worm ever, exceeding previous records set by the Sobig worm.

Mydoom is primarily transmitted via e-mail, appearing as a transmission error, with subject lines including “Error”, “Mail Delivery System”, “Test” or “Mail Transaction Failed” in different languages, including English and French. The mail contains an attachment that, if executed, resends the worm to e-mail addresses found in local files such as a user's address book. It also copies itself to the “shared folder” of peer-to-peer file-sharing application KaZaA in an attempt to spread that way.

Mydoom appears to have been commissioned by e-mail spammers so as to send junk e-mail through infected computers. The worm contains the text message “andy; I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry,” leading many to believe that the worm's creator was paid to do so. Early on, several security firms published their belief that the worm originated from a professional underground programmer in Russia. The actual author of the worm is unknown.

3.Blaster

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus Blaster

The Blaster Worm (also known as Lovsan or Lovesan) was a computer worm that spread on computers running the Microsoft operating systems, Windows XP and Windows 2000. The worm was first noticed and started spreading on August 11, 2003. The rate that it spread increased until the number of infections peaked on August 13, 2003. Filtering by ISPs and widespread publicity about the worm curbed the spread of Blaster.

The worm was programmed to start a SYN flood on August 15, 2003 against port 80 of windowsupdate.com, thereby creating a distributed denial of service attack (DDoS) against the site. The damage to Microsoft was minimal as the site targeted was windowsupdate.com instead of windowsupdate.microsoft.com to which it was redirected. Microsoft temporarily shut down the targeted site to minimize potential effects from the worm. Although the worm can only spread on systems running Windows 2000 or Windows XP (32 bit) it can cause instability in the RPC service on systems running Windows NT, Windows XP (64 bit), and Windows Server 2003. If the worm detects a connection to the Internet (regardless of dial-up or broadband), this can even lead to the system becoming so unstable that it displays the following message and then restarts (usually after 60 seconds).

The worm contains two messages hidden in strings. The first:

I just want to say LOVE YOU SAN!!

This is why the worm is sometimes called the Lovesan worm. The second:

billy gates why do you make this possible ? Stop making money
and fix your software!!

It is a message to Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder.

4.Sobig Worm

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus Sobig

The Sobig Worm was a computer worm that infected millions of Internet-connected, Microsoft Windows computers in August 2003. It was written using the Microsoft Visual C++ compiler, and subsequently compressed using a data compression program called tElock. There are plenty of variants of the Sobig worm, but the most destructive and widespread of all is called Sobig.F.

Sobig is a computer worm in the sense that it replicates by itself, but also a Trojan horse in that it masquerades as something other than malware. The Sobig worm will appear as an electronic mail and will contain the text: "See the attached file for details" or "Please see the attached file for details."

.The Sobig.F worm deactivated itself on September 10, 2003. On November 5 the same year, Microsoft announced that they will pay $250,000 for information leading to the arrest of the creator of the Sobig worm. To date, the perpetrator has not been caught.

5.Code Red

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus CodeRed

The Code Red worm was a computer worm observed on the Internet on July 13, 2001. It attacked computers running Microsoft's IIS web server. The most in-depth research on the worm was performed by the programmers at eEye Digital Security. They also gave the worm the phrase "Hacked By Chinese!" with which the worm defaced websites. Although the worm had been released on July 13, the largest group of infected computers was seen on July 19, 2001. On this day, the number of infected hosts reached 359,000.

Effects of Code Red:

* It defaced the affected web site to display:

HELLO! Welcome to Hacked By Chinese!

(The last sentence became a cliché to indicate an online defeat)
* It tried to spread itself by looking for more IIS servers on the Internet.
* It waited 20-27 days after it was installed to launch denial of service attacks on several fixed IP addresses. The IP address of the White House web server was among those.

eEye believed that the worm originated in Makati City, Philippines (the same origin as the VBS/Loveletter (aka "ILOVEYOU") worm)

by- assasinscreedcrew
Back to top Go down
Afox Bot
Global Administrator/Owner/Bot
Global Administrator/Owner/Bot
Afox Bot

Language : English
Operating System : Windows 7
Fav. Game : Battlefield & GTA Series
Gaming Posts : 82
Score : 675
Like(s) : 19
In-Community Since : 2012-09-17

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus   Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:30 pm

lol thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
https://afox.forumotion.net/

Top 5 Most Dangerous Virus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AFOX :: Guest(s) Forum-