AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Hello Friend! You're still an Anonymous to this site! You will not have enough Permissions to Read, view, Reply and PM other members Unless you log in! So If you're already a member of this site then Log In now or If this is your first visit then Join now! Get Involved!
*New : Now you can post without getting registered in Guest Forum
AFOX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead the technology forward

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload CenterNews
Download GTA San Andreas Final patch!
You Cannot View Or Click Links Untill you Log in! So, Please Log In If you haven't Yet!
Translator

Quick Links
General Discussion
Downloads
News
Q&Answers
Tweak Portal
Guests portal
Fun Forum Zone

Most active topics
[GTA: SA] Switch Driver Mod
Restoration Tool
Important Notice
[GTA: SA] Pizza Boy Job Mod
Crysis 3 Comming Soon
Urgent matter
[DEBATE] Do you think GTA IV is Better Than GTA SA
[SS.SniperX]Gaming Machine
Whats wrong with my games?
GTA V trailer #2!
Trusted Organizations
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
Advertisement Notice
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of AFOX on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
Afox Bot
PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_lcapPC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_voting_barPC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_rcap 
AlexTMjugador
PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_lcapPC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_voting_barPC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_rcap 
SS.SniperX
kiran pradhan
NikoCousinRoman
sakakibara
mattenias.sk
Thunders
Donation Box
KEEP US ALIVE AND BECOME AN HERO BY A DONATION

You Contribute, We Survive.

PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Popular Game Did You liked the best?
Mass Effect 3
PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_lcap0%PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Battlefield 3
PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_lcap20%PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
batman Arkham City
PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_lcap20%PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
L.A Noire
 20% [ 1 ]
Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_lcap0%PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alan Wake
 0% [ 0 ]
Anno 2070
 20% [ 1 ]
Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
 20% [ 1 ]
Staking
 0% [ 0 ]
Crusader Kings II
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Back

AuthorMessage
Afox Bot
Global Administrator/Owner/Bot
Global Administrator/Owner/Bot
Afox Bot

Language : English
Operating System : Windows 7
Fav. Game : Battlefield & GTA Series
Gaming Posts : 82
Score : 675
Like(s) : 19
In-Community Since : 2012-09-17

PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! Empty
PostSubject: PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011!   PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Top PC Games Recommended for 2011 - Gamers' Hawk

1.Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 3
PC
Release Date: Mar 6, 2012
Genre: Action Role-Playing
Mass Effect 3 is the conclusion to developer BioWare's action role-playing sci-fi trilogy and completes the story of its protagonist Commander Shepard.
Rating : 9.0

2.Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham City
PC
Release Date: Nov 22, 2011
Genre: Fantasy Action Adventure
Developed by Rocksteady Studios, Batman: Arkham City is an action adventure that builds upon the intense, atmospheric foundation of Batman: Arkham Asylum.

3.L.A Noire
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
PC
Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
Genre: Adventure
L.A. Noire is a single-player detective game from Rockstar Games set on the infamous streets and in the smoke-filled backrooms of postwar Los Angeles.

4.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
PC
Release Date: Nov 11, 2011
Genre: Role-Playing
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an open-world action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios.

5.Wargame: European Escalation
[Wargame: European Escalation
PC
Release Date: Feb 22, 2012
Genre: Historic Real-Time Strategy
Wargame: European Escalation is a real-time strategy game from Eugen Systems.
Rating :8.5

6.Alan Wake
Alan Wake
PC
Release Date: Feb 16, 2012
Genre: Horror Action Adventure
Alan Wake is a psychological action thriller set in the American Northwest.
Rating : 8.5

7.Anno 2070
Anno 2070
PC
Release Date: Nov 18, 2011
Genre: Sci-Fi Real-Time Strategy
Anno 2070 takes place in a near-future environment where climate change has forced humanity to adapt to rising sea levels that have left stretches of once-fertile land completely inhospitable.

8.Trine 2
Trine 2
PC
Release Date: Dec 7, 2011
Genre: 2D Platformer
Trine 2 is the sequel to the 2009 downloadable PlayStation 3 and PC action plat former.

9.COD : MW3
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
PC
Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
Genre: Modern First-Person Shooter
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the next chapter in the best-selling Call of Duty first-person shooter action series.

10. Battlefield 3
Battlefield 3
PC
Release Date: Oct 25, 2011
Genre: Modern First-Person Shooter
Step into the role of elite US Marines in Battlefield 3.

11.Stacking
Stacking
PC
Release Date: Mar 6, 2012
Genre: Action Puzzle
Stacking is a downloadable third-person adventure puzzle game from Tim Schafer's Double Fine Productions
Rating : 8.0

12.Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II
PC
Release Date: Feb 14, 2012
Genre: Historic Real-Time Strategy
In Crusader Kings II, you will get to control one of the great Christian dynasties of the West, attempt to conquer all of Europe, and liberate the Holy Land.
Rating : 7.9

Tags

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Last edited by kiran pradhan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added two Video Reviews)
Back to top Go down
https://afox.forumotion.net/

PC Games Recommended by Gamers' Hawk Of 2011!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1